Do you have a fear of photo editing? I’ll show you some practical tips and tricks so that you are able to learn the basics of photo editing pretty easily. It’s all about the helper FotoJet, a free online photo editor that helps you edit and share your photos, no matter what OS of your computer.
1. Go to the Edit mode from the homepage by clicking the Edit icon or simply clicking “Edit a Photo” button at the homepage.
2. Add a photo from computer or Facebook. Or just use the preset samples offered by FotoJet.
3. Checking these handy editing tools, you will see Crop, Resize, Rotate, Exposure, Color and some advance editing tools like Sharpen, Dehaze, Vignette, Noise, Focus, Color Splash and Selective Filter. For example, to highlight any part of your photo, use Radial or Tilt Shift to make it.
4. Switch to Effect section. They are interesting tools that contains a host of one-click effects such as Black & White, Sepia, Vintage, Lomo, Old Photo, and Scene. Browser any category and scroll down to preview the final look on each effect your photo will be. Then pick the best one you love to apply.
5. Adding text to pictures has never been easier. FotoJet’s designers designed a series of word art. You can choose one art sample from the preset ones or just add a new text and adjust the text font, size, color, style, etc. Also you are free to adjust the opacity, outline and grow properties.
6. FotoJet offers a wide range of clipart for all kinds of types such as shape, celebration, nature and many more. All these clipart images are beautiful decorations that will amaze your friends. Apply one and change its color and opacity easily.
7. Come to Overlay section and you will find lot of overlays, arranged into multiple categories: Bokeh, Light Trail, Montage, Space, Burst, Paper, Grunge, etc. Use one or superpose some of them. You can move to adjust the overlay’s place and you can drag the Intensity slider to adjust the intensity of overlay.
8. You are allowed to easily make your photo look like film strips by adding a film frame. Click a film frame from the list and slid the slider of Thickness to decide the final film frame you are going to use.
It’s very fun and easy to edit your photos with FotoJet’s Photo Editor, isn’t it? If you haven’t yet tried FotoJet, you can just take a look and test out all the cool editing tools.